As an antioxidant, grapeseed extract is many times more powerful than Vitamin C, E and beta carotene and boasts of a variety of benefits:
- It improves blood circulation, maintaining normal blood pressure, and inhibiting the formation of plaque in the arteries.
- It promotes the healing of wounds and protects collagen throughout the body most especially in the skin.
- It delays the onset of degenerative issues by protecting the brain and nerve tissues.
- It prevents senility and improves mental awareness. Unlike Vitamin C, grapeseed extract is not immediately excreted and is said to remain in the body for as long as 3 days. This allows the body to reap the maximum benefits of this powerful antioxidant.
- Grapeseed extract is a natural antihistamine. It keeps the body from releasing histamines that are responsible for producing allergic reactions.
- Grapeseed extract boosts the health-giving properties of Vitamins A and C, making it a valuable aid in improving eyesight and preventing wrinkles.
Grape seed extract (min.95% OPC) 150 mg
Other Ingredients: white rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose
Jayaprakasha, G. K., R. P. Singh, and K. K. Sakariah. "Antioxidant activity of grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extracts on peroxidation models in vitro." Food Chemistry 73.3 (2001): 285-290.
Bagchi, Debasis, et al. "Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention." Toxicology 148.2 (2000): 187-197.