Allergy Relief spray has a direct action on the nasal mucosa, yielding a faster and more pronounced effect on nasal symptoms such as rhinitis.
- Non-addictive, non drowsy and no side effects
- Sugar, lactose and gluten-free
- Safe for children 1 and up
- Sneezing, itchy nose, burning eyes
- Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 6X
- Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 6X
- Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 6X
- Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X
- Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 6X
- Larrea Mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 6X
- Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 6X
Water, isotonic solution buffered with disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate and less than 0.7% ethanol. No preservatives necessary as the solution will not flow back into the bottle.
Adults (12 years of age and over): Spray once or twice into each nostril 3 - 5 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children 1-11 years of age:
Spray once into each nostril 4 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.