What Health Concerns Can Natural Factors CranRich Help With?
Cranberry and Tumors
Studies show that the total polyphenol fraction (anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins) in cranberry exhibited a significant anti-proliferative action against oral, prostate and colon human cancer cell lines in vitro.
Cranberry and the Flu Virus
Leading experts suggest that the next flu pandemic could account for 180 to 360 million
deaths worldwide. An in vitro study using a high molecular weight extract of cranberry juice helped reduce Type A and B flu viruses from infecting cells, and also lowered viral tissue culture levels after viral cell penetration.
Cranberry and Dental Caries
Research has shown that cranberry juice can reduce the action of cavity-causing bacteria like Streptococcus mutans.
What Makes Natural Factors CranRich So Effective?
- CranRich is from 100% fruit solids including skin, seeds, fibre and juice. There are no added sugars, preservatives, flavours, colours or water.
- Advanced EnviroSimplexTM technology provides a superior quality supplement.
- Lower in sugar than cranberry juice cocktail.
- Benefits diabetics who cannot tolerate the sugar content in cranberry juice and cocktail.
- A good alternative for those who don’t like the taste of cranberry.
- Ideal for those who are unwilling to drink the several glasses of juice required to equal the concentrated cranberry found in capsules.
Each Capsule contains:
CranRich Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Concentrate (Fruit)|500mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice powder, silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade)
Sobota, A. E. "Inhibition of bacterial adherence by cranberry juice: potential use for the treatment of urinary tract infections." The Journal of urology 131.5 (1984): 1013-1016.
Avorn, Jerry, et al. "Reduction of bacteriuria and pyuria after ingestion of cranberry juice." Jama 271.10 (1994): 751-754.