As an antioxidant, grapeseed extract is many times more powerful than Vitamin C, E and beta carotene and boasts of a variety of benefits:
- It improves blood circulation, maintaining normal blood pressure, and inhibiting the formation of plaque in the arteries.
- It promotes the healing of wounds and protects collagen throughout the body most especially in the skin.
- It delays the onset of degenerative issues by protecting the brain and nerve tissues.
- It prevents senility and improves mental awareness. Unlike Vitamin C, grapeseed extract is not immediately excreted and is said to remain in the body for as long as 3 days. This allows the body to reap the maximum benefits of this powerful antioxidant.
- Grapeseed extract is a natural antihistamine. It keeps the body from releasing histamines that are responsible for producing allergic reactions.
- Grapeseed extract boosts the health-giving properties of Vitamins A and C, making it a valuable aid in improving eyesight and preventing wrinkles.
Each Capsule contains:
Grape seed extract (min.95% OPC) 150 mg
Other Ingredients: white rice flour, microcrystalline cellulose
Saito, Makoto, et al. "Antiulcer activity of grape seed extract and procyanidins."Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 46.4 (1998): 1460-1464.
Jayaprakasha, G. K., R. P. Singh, and K. K. Sakariah. "Antioxidant activity of grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extracts on peroxidation models in vitro." Food Chemistry 73.3 (2001): 285-290.
Bagchi, Debasis, et al. "Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention." Toxicology 148.2 (2000): 187-197.